Laser Leveler Fontana is a leveling machine which can be used for agricultural levellings as well as in the building industry for works such as leveling of large squares, sheds, roads, sport grounds and airports.
- Self-contained precision fluid power system with 1 dampened on-off electric valve.
- Tow hook with 3 articulated joints and fork "Fontana" model.
- Blade curvature for lower power absorption due to rolling of any type of land, therefore improved release also under difficult conditions.
- Ploughshare made of wear-and-tear milled steel for deeper penetration.
- Frame designed and made with innovative systems and top quality material, in order to warrant sturdiness and stability, avoiding torsion that would offset the level and damage the machine.
- Possibility of adding extension modules on the sides of the blade on models RICE 400, RICE 450 and RICE 500.
- Automatic shifting from transport position to work position and vice versa without having to put any safety/blocking tie-rod or pin.
- Trolley with 4, 6 or even 8 wheels assembled on equalizers, in order to achieve excellent stability also at high speed.